WWE has had to make some changes to their internal rosters. Alexa Bliss recently returned from a long hiatus as a babyface. News recently broke that Lacey Evans would be moving from SmackDown to Raw as a heel, ending her run as a hero before it truly started. Those changes have been reflected on WWE’s internal roster.
Mike Johnson of PW Insider reported that the internal list of women’s talent on the Raw brand has been updated. You can view the entire list of babyfaces and heels below:
- Bianca Belair (Raw Women’s Champion)
- Alexa Bliss (Returned on 5/9 Raw)
- Liv Morgan
- Dana Brooke (WWE 24/7 Champion)
- Becky Lynch
- Rhea Ripley (Turned heel when she joined The Judgment Day at WrestleMania Backlash)
- Lacey Evans (Moved to Raw from SmackDown, where she was a babyface)
- Zelina Vega
- Nikki A.S.H. (Currently teaming with Doudrop)
- Tamina Snuka
That’s the overall picture of what things look like internally at WWE. The Raw women’s roster has seen some changes, but there are no major surprises. A few things are unresolved, such as why Lacey Evans will be a heel, but outside of that, it appears to be business as usual for the red brand.
What do you think of this story? Let us know in the comments!