FX has rounded out the cast of its upcoming follow-up series Justified: City Primeval, which sports some familiar names.
RELATED: Justified: Quentin Tarantino in Talks to Direct FX Revival
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the series recently added a ton of new cast members, including:
- Aunjanue Ellis (Lovecraft Country) as Carolyn Wilder, an attorney set to represent her client, Clement Mansell.
- Boyd Holbrook (The Sandman) as Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a sociopathic man who looks to evade the law.
- Adelaide Clemens (Under the Banner of Heaven) as Sandy, Clement Mansell’s girlfriend.
- Vondie Curtis Hall (For the People, Blue Bayou) as Sweety, a local bar owner.
- Martin Ireland (Y: The Last Man, Umbrella Academy) as Maureen, a Detroit cop.
- Norbert Leo Butz (Fosse/Verdon, Bloodline) as Norbert, a Detroit detective.
- Victor Williams (The Righteous Gemstones) as Wendell, another detective in the Detroit area.
- Vivian Olyphant, Timothy’s real-life daughter, will play the role of Raylan Givens’ daughter.
They’ll join previously announced cast member Timothy Olyphant in the upcoming limited series, which has been rumored to be directed by legendary filmmaker Quentin Tarantino.
RELATED: Timothy Olyphant to Return as Raylan Givens in Justified: City Primeval Series
“It picks up with Givens eight years after he left Kentucky behind,” reads the series synopsis. “He now lives in Miami, a walking anachronism balancing his life as a U.S. Marshal and part-time father of a 14-year-old girl. His hair is grayer, his hat is dirtier, and the road in front of him is suddenly a lot shorter than the road behind. A chance encounter on a desolate Florida highway sends him to Detroit. There he crosses paths with Clement Mansell, aka The Oklahoma Wildman, a violent, sociopathic desperado who’s already slipped through the fingers of Detroit’s finest once and aims to do so again. Mansell’s lawyer, formidable Motor City native Carolyn Wilder, has every intention of representing her client, even as she finds herself caught in between cop and criminal, with her own game afoot as well.”
Justified: City Primeval will be co-written and executive produced by Dave Andron, Michael Dinner, Taylor Elmore, and Chris Provenzano, with Andron and Dinner serving as showrunners. In addition to starring, Olyphant will also be executive producing along with Justified creator Graham Yost, Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly, and Peter Leonard.